System One 1984-1987
System One was Qln One with sub system.
- Woofer in puch pull design for deep bass in compact size and symmetric drive.
- 25 mm polyamide dome tweeter ferrofluid cooled for high power handling.
- 165 mm mid/bass driver with well damped lightweight fibre cone, non magnetic chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- 210 mm bass driver with well damped stiff Bextrene cone in puch pull configuration
- High grade components in crossover for perfect match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction with Qboard with high internal damping to eliminate structural resonances and colorations.
Principle: 3 way bass reflex
Woofer: 2x 8″ puch-pull system
Mid: 6,5″ with cobex cone
Tweeter: 1″ polyamid dome
Impedance: 8 ohm
Power handling: 250 W
Sensitivity: 87 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m
Frequency response: 28 Hz – 22 kHz
Dimensions: 950 x 280 x 420 mm
Weight: 45 Kg