The Qln 604 is a floor-standing loudspeaker designed for home theatre and Hi-Fi applications. It has a wide dynamic range and a well defined and clear sound reproduction. This gives an audible result in a wide, deep and stable sound stage.
The two 165 mm low-mid units have light-weight fibre cones which provides a natural bass and a very clear and detailed mid-range. It meets the one-inch dome tweeter seamlessly and presents a uncoloured high midrange and a distinct high end reproduction.
High-density board with high internal damping pro-vides stability and contributes to natural and detailed sound reproduction. With the genuine Qln quality and our attention to detail, the Qln 604 will bring you an excellent combination of attractive price and premium sound quality.
- Floor standing 2 1/2-way reflex design.
- Reflex port with rounded edges and large area for lower distortion.
- High efficiency for extended dynamic range.
- Heavy 8 mm spikes for inproved stability.
- 27 mm fabric dome tweeter ferrofluid cooled for high power handling.
- 165 mm mid/bass drivers with well damped lightweight fibre cones, nonmagnetic chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- Slim cabinet design with drivers arrange close to each other for distinct stereo image.
- High grade components in crossover network for optimised match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction of high density board with high internal damping to eliminate structural resonances.
- Sub-cavity for optional increase of mass damping.
- Bi-wiring option with 4 heavy gold plated connection terminals.
- Optional finishes. Cherry, light rose and black.
Principle: 2 1/2 way bass reflex
Woofer: 6 1/2″ doped lightweight fibercone with high-flux magnet
Woofer/mid: 6 1/2″ doped lightweight fibercone with high-flux magnet
Tweeter: 1″ coated silk fabric dome, ferrofluid cooled
Impedance: 4 ohm
Power handling: 250 W
Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m
Frequency response: 34 Hz – 22 kHz
Dimensions: 1000 x 190 x 254 mm
Weight: 16,6 Kg each (without mass damping)
Specifications and appearance subject to change for further improvement without