The Qln 504 is a slim floor-standing loudspeaker designed for cost-efficient home theatre and Hi-Fi applications. It has a wide dynamic range combined with a well-defined and clear sound reproduction. This gives a solid and stable sound image that is both wide and deep.
Qln 504 features Qln’s unique APP concept. APP applies an acoustically resistive load to the woofer diaphragm in order to optimise cone movements. The result is enhanced bass performance and transient response, combined with reduced distortion and extended low-frequency range.
The two 130 mm low-mid units have light-weight fibre cones which provides a natural bass and a very clear and detailed mid-range. It meets the 20mm dome tweeter seamlessly and presents a uncoloured high midrange and a distinct high-end reproduction.
High-density board with high internal damping enhances stability and contributes to natural and detailed sound reproduction. With the genuine Qln sound quality and our attention to detail, the Qln 504 constitutes an excellent combination of attractive price and excellent sound quality in a small size cabinet
- Floor-standing 2-way reflex design.
- Reflex port with rounded edges and large area for lower distortion.
- High efficiency for extended dynamic range.
- Heavy 8 mm spikes for improved stability.
- 20 mm shielded fabric dome tweeter, ferro-fluid cooled for improved high power handling.
- 130 mm shielded mid/bass drivers with well damped lightweight fibre cones, non-magnetic chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- Slim cabinet design with drivers arranged close to each other for distinct stereo image.
- High grade components in crossover network for optimised match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction of high density board with high internal damping to eliminate structural resonance.
- Sub-cavity for optional increase of mass damping.
- Bi-wiring option with 4 heavy gold plated terminals.
- Optional finishes. Beech, light rose and black.
Principle: 2 way bass reflex
Woofer: 5″ doped lightweight fibercone with high-flux magnet
Woofer/mid: 6 1/2″ doped lightweight fibercone with high-flux magnet
Tweeter: 3/4″ coated silk fabric dome, ferrofluid cooled and shielded magnet
Impedance: 4 ohm
Power handling: 150 W
Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m
Frequency response: 42 Hz – 22 kHz
Dimensions: 950 x 152 x 252 mm
Weight: 13 Kg each (without mass damping)
Specifications and appearance subject to change for further improvement without