Focus and Excitement summarise the Qln 111’s ability to recreate a very large and spacious sound stage without loosing the fine details and nuances so important for your involvement in music. With the genuine built in Qln quality and attention to detail, the Qln 111 brings you an excellent blend of compact size, natural tuneful bass and well focused sound stage ideally suited for home HiFi of A/V set-ups. Qln 111 incorporates all the essential features to ensure your listening pleasure. As we always say – “To Reach The Soul In Music There Are No Shortcuts”. Features
- Stand mounting/Bookshelf 2-way reflex design.
- Rounded edges on reflex port for lower distortion.
- High efficiency for ease of driving.
- Drivers arranged close to each other for better stereo image.
- 19 mm fabric dome tweeter ferrofluid cooled for high power handling.
- 165 mm mid/bass driver with well damped lightweight fibrecone, non magnetic chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- High grade components in crossover for perfect match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction of high density board with high internal damping to eliminate structural resonances and colourations.
- Massive cloth grille to reduce baffle vibrations.
- Bi-wire option with 4 heavy gold plated connectors.
Specifications Principle: 2-way reflex design Woofer/Mid: 6 1/2″ coated lightweight fibrecone with high flux magnet Tweeter: 3/4″ fabric dome, ferrofluid cooled Impedance: 8 ohm Power handling: 150 W Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m Frequency response: 48 Hz – 22 kHz Dimensions: 330 x 210 x 256 mm Weight: 6 kg each Specifications and appearance subject to change for further improvement without notice.