Qln 122 brings you a musically coherent,
detailed, three-dimensional sonic illusion
with a well extended bass performance, Its
effortless ability to convey a seamless
blend of truthful dynamics and a wealth of
musical detail makes the Qln 122 a strong
all-round contender regardless of your
With all the essential built in QLN Features
the Qln 122 excels in every aspect of
musical performance combining speed and
detail with smoothness and tonal purity.
- Floor standing 2-way reflex design.
- Rounded edges on rear firing port for lower distortion.
- High efficiency for ease of driving.
- Drivers arranged close to each other for better stereo image.
- 19 mm ferrofluid cooled polydome tweeter for high power handling.
- 165 mm mid/bass driver with well damped lightweight fibrecone, non magnetic
chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- High grade audio components in crossover for perfect match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction of high density board internally braced to eliminate
unwanted resonances and colourations.
- Special 8 mm spikes for improved stability.
- Optional resonance and mass damping in separate sealed chamber.
- Bi-wiring option with 4 heavy gold plated connectors.
- Optional finishes. Cherry, walnut and black.
Principle: 2 way bass reflex floor stander
Woofer/Mid: 6 1/2″ coated lightweight fibrecone with high flux magnet
Tweeter: 3/4″ fabric dome, ferrofluid cooled
Impedance: 8 ohm
Power handling: 150 W
Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m
Frequency response: 48 Hz – 22 kHz
Dimensions: 800 x 210 x 256 mm
Weight: 12 kg each (without mass damping)
Specifications and appearance subject to change for further improvement without notice.