The Qln 601 is a compact loudspeaker with a stunning ability to recreate a very large and spacious sound stage. It has a wide dynamic range and is designed to work equally well in Home Theatre applications as well as in traditional Hi-Fi systems. The 165 mm low-mid unit has a lightweight fibre cone which provides a natural bass and a very clear and detailed midrange. It meets the 20 mm dome tweeter well and presents an uncoloured high midrange and a distinct high end performance. High-density board with high internal damping reinforces the impression of natural and detailed sound reproduction. With the genuine built-in Qln quality and our attention to detail, the Qln 601 will bring you an excellent combination of compact size and premium sound quality. Features
- Stand mounting/Bookshelf 2-way reflex design.
- Reflex port with rounded edges and large area for lower distortion.
- High efficiency for extended dynamic range.
- 20 mm fabric dome tweeter ferrofluid cooled for high power handling.
- 165 mm mid/bass driver with well damped lightweight fibre cone, non magnetic chassis and high flux magnetic system.
- Slim cabinet design with drivers arranged close to each other for distinct stereo image.
- High grade components in crossover for perfect match to drivers.
- Cabinet construction of high density board with high internal damping to eliminate structural resonances and colorations.
- Optional finishes; cherry, light rose and black.
Specifications Principle: 2 way bass reflex Woofer: 6 1/2″ doped lightweight fibercone with high-flux magnet Tweeter: 3/4″ fabric dome, ferrofluid cooled Impedance: 8 ohm Power handling: 150 W Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL 1 W, 1 m Frequency response: 48 Hz – 22 kHz Dimensions: 330 x 190 x 254 mm Weight: 5 Kg each (without mass damping) Specifications and appearance subject to change for further improvement without